Friday, October 12, 2012

Halloween party food ideas

It's obvious through my numerous posts about Halloween that I have a slight obsession with the holiday. As I have previously mentioned, I'm super excited to be attending a Halloween party at my friends' house... regardless, my pinterest account has been full of Halloween ideas that I would definitely use if I were to have own party. 


This first link has tons of ideas for creative Halloween recipes, and I just love the image below. Click on the link below the picture to check out how to make everything from spiders to a skeleton of ribs and even some Halloween inspired cocktails. 
Wicked Ways Productions
The link below has a lot of kid-friendly recipes for Halloween fun. Check it out for some really awesome stuff! 
Our Best Bites
The rest are all links with the recipe for that specific image - click on the link underneath to get to the website. Enjoy! Happy haunting!

Halloween bark 
See Jane in the Kitchen
Worms! (made from jello molded in straws)
Instrucables
Eyeball cookies! 
Forkable
What a creative way to keep drinks cold... freeze the water in a surgical glove.
Simply Stated
This is absolutely my favorite Halloween themed item I have seen lately. It is available on Etsy for $10!
Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment