Saturday, September 22, 2012

Little joys in little finds

I have an obsession with jewelry. Whenever I finally get around to completely organizing my room at my new apartment I will post pics and the obsession will be a little more evident.

I display the majority of my jewelry and have previously used a thread holder to hold bracelets and rings. I bought a small one at JoAnn Fabrics and spray painted it white. Click here for a past post about how to make this!

I absolutely loved this storage system but found this gorgeous jewelry stand at Goodwill for $3!! It's absolutely perfect. There is a tray that I use for earrings and other jewelry that I wear daily so I don't have to hunt for them.
 Plus the tray has holes drilled into the edge to hang earrings. Perfection.
I already had this stand that I got from TJMaxx for around $10-$15. I love it too but the one I found at Goodwill is so versatile that I just couldn't pass it up. So now I have two!!


No comments:

Post a Comment