Sunday, July 22, 2012

Chicago Recap

What a wonderful weekend spent with wonderful friends! It's always hard to say good-bye but I have to remember that ....

Pinterest
"We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have."
Pinterest




This weekend was filled with fun adventures, meeting new people, and reliving the past with some old friends. Everyone is becoming a "grown up" now... Many discussions included talk of entering the corporate world, settling down, and learning how to adjust to life after college. It truly hasn't hit me that we are moving on with our lives. I'm excited to start this new chapter in my life but cannot help but miss the ease of college life. But no matter if my closest friends are right across the street or hundreds of miles away, I know that they will always be my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment