Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I Wore: 8/29/12

This dress has been in my closet for ages - I honestly have no idea where I got it. The necklace is from Charlotte Russe and the shoes are Target. 
 This is probably my favorite trick and I can't believe I hadn't thought of it... If you're anything like me, you have spent a lot of time searching for perfect high waisted belts to add to your already large collection of belts. Well a friend pointed this out to me - simply use a regular belt and tie it in a knot! Since this belt is woven I can actually still buckle it because there aren't actual notches and then I tie it but I'm sure it would work just tying. And there are tons of knots you could do - check out this post!


Check out these tutorials for some more ways to tie your belt from FashionRolla by clicking THIS LINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment